About: Jean Brashear
As a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of nearly 50 novels in romance and women’s fiction, Jean Brashear is a five-time RITA finalist and Romantic Times BOOKReviews Career Achievement Award winner who knows a lot about taking crazy chances. A lifelong avid reader, at the age of forty-five with no experience and no training, she decided to see if she could write a book. It was a wild leap that turned her whole life upside down, but she would tell you that though she’s never been more terrified, she’s never felt more exhilarated or more alive. She’s an ardent proponent of not putting off your dreams until that elusive ‘someday’ — take that leap now.
Posts by Jean Brashear:
- Rocky Mountain Baby Quilt: Part Two (January 23, 2023 - Quilts & Needlework)
- It’s That Time of Year by Roisin Meaney (January 16, 2023 - Books I Love (Book Recommendations))
- Toothpaste Life Hacks (January 13, 2023 - Delights & Treasures)
- Apple Crumble Recipe (January 9, 2023 - Recipes)
- Uplifting Quote of the Month – January 2023 (January 1, 2023 - Uplifting Quote)