About: Jean Brashear
As a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of nearly 50 novels in romance and women’s fiction, Jean Brashear is a five-time RITA finalist and Romantic Times BOOKReviews Career Achievement Award winner who knows a lot about taking crazy chances. A lifelong avid reader, at the age of forty-five with no experience and no training, she decided to see if she could write a book. It was a wild leap that turned her whole life upside down, but she would tell you that though she’s never been more terrified, she’s never felt more exhilarated or more alive. She’s an ardent proponent of not putting off your dreams until that elusive ‘someday’ — take that leap now.
Posts by Jean Brashear:
- Listening Sunday – Texas Roots Audiobook Preview (October 21, 2018 - Behind the Scenes)
- My Great-Grandmother and the Dresden Plate Pattern Quilt (October 18, 2018 - Quilts & Needlework)
- Upbeat Monday – October 15, 2018 (October 15, 2018 - Upbeat Monday)
- Lemon Squares Recipe (October 11, 2018 - Recipes)
- Upbeat Monday – October 8, 2018 (October 8, 2018 - Upbeat Monday)